Inline with our plans to further expand
our presence in the region with our new visions, teamwork and
high spirit for challenges of establishing new standards of
excellence, we seek your drive, experience, knowledge and spirit
of teamwork to make us a leader in our industry. Just as our
gifts speak for themselves, we have openings for talents who
believe that their works and commitment can speak to us.
• Design print media such as catalogs, marketing materials,
promotional ads, banners and packaging.
• Conceptualize designs on our extensive range of gifts and
• Participate in conceptualization and actualization of
company's advertising and promotional needs
• Oerseeing the quality, maintenance and updates of company's
• Knowledge in major graphic design software such as Adobe
Illustrator, Photoshop etc.
• Skills in photography, basic web design, HTML will be an
• Highly creative, excellent design capability, and an ability
to think out of the box
• Pre-press skills, printing knowledge, window displays,
knowledge of web design, web trend will be an added advantage.
Assistant Manager (Sales & Marketing)
• Develop and implement effective sales & marketing strategies
in line with Company’s business direction
• Responsible for new product planning & development,
marketing, advertising, and promotional activities
• Good interpersonal and communication skills
• Able to lead, manage, train and motivate team members to
achieve planned results
• Sound business acumen with excellent analytical and problem
• Willingness to multi task and participate in new projects /
Marketing Communication Exec
• Initiate, plan and execute all advertising, marketing and
corporate communication activities.
• New products development and products planning.
• Produce innovative and cost-effective communication
strategies in support of the business and sales functions.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Good copywriting skills will be an added advantage
• A clear understanding of brand equity, branding and
• Attention to detail, team player, work well under pressure
and able to trouble shoot and think out of the box.
• Engage in new supplier sourcing and pre-qualification
• Develop the supplier base for the company, both local and
• Negotiate for best prices and terms from suppliers and
constantly strive for best purchase price while maintaining
the highest level of quality, reliability, and service
• Work closely with end-user (Sales & Marketing, Customer
Service and Inventory Personnel) for purchasing the right
products / services
• Match purchases / inventory levels with customer demands in
a timely and accurate manner
• Manage supplier performance to achieve deliveries and
• Conduct evaluation exercise for existing supplier in terms
of quality, on time deliveries, product / service suitability,
reliability and after sales service support
• Manage and ensure strict adherence to all purchasing
documentation standards, procedure, and reporting
requirements. Establish new purchasing standards as and when
• Candidates must possess at least a Professional Certificate,
Diploma or Degree in Purchasing / Management or equivalent
• Dynamic, resourceful & able to communicate well with
personnel of different level
• Team player with good negotiation, interpersonal &
• Familiarity with imports procedures, shipping documentation,
overseas purchases and willingness to multi task and
participate in new projects
Business Development / Sales Consultant
• Responsible for achieving sales target
• Generation of new accounts / leads and managing relationship
with existing customers.
• Assist in management of key corporate accounts.
• Responsible for sales coordination by preparing sales and
marketing documents, agreements and sales kit.
• Coordinate sales and marketing activities.
• At least a Diploma or Professional Degree. CIM
Graduates will be at an advantage. Those with lesser
qualification but with more than 3 year(s) of working
experience in the sales related position may be considered.
• Good interpersonal and communication skills both Bahasa
Malaysia and English. PC literate and internet savvy.
• Must possess own transport.
Customer Service Exec
Senior Florist / Floral Designer
Applicants are required to write in by
email/fax/post with full particulars stating position applied
for together with a recent passport size photograph and expected
PODS & PETALS' GIFTLAB (M) SDN BHD
Wisma Giftlab, No.27, Jalan PJU 1A/41B
Pusat Dagangan NZX Ara Jaya
47301 Petaling Jaya
Selangor Darul Ehsan
Fax: 603-7885 8327
(Only short listed candidates will be notified.)